The Dream Factory is on the hunt for Zambians under the age of 30, who are building brands, creating jobs, changing the game, and transforming the country, to join our Future of Zambia – Top 30 Under 30 community for 2021.
LUSAKA, 17th October 2020: Attention academicians, creatives, entrepreneurs, entertainers, fashion designers and stylists, sports stars, leaders, media personalities, entertainers, changemakers, technology geeks or game changers— the 2021 Future of Zambia – Top 30 Under 30 nominations are now officially open!
The Future of Zambia – Top 30 Under 30 list is the most-anticipated and credible list of game-changers in Zambia and this year, we are on the hunt for 30 of Zambia’s brightest achievers under the age of 30.
Each year, The Dream Factory looks for resilient self-starters, innovators, entrepreneurs, and disruptors who have the acumen to stay the course in their chosen field, come what may.
If you know any Zambian game-changer under 30, whom you think has what it takes to be on the 2021 list with a proven track-record – introduce them to The Dream Factory by submitting your nomination.
A Nominee must be:
- A Zambian
- 29 or below 29 years
- In a minimum of 12 months active service in a category
- Outstanding with public evidence of Impact
- Available and prepared to be profiled in the Future of Zambia Top 30 Under 30 Magazine
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Fashion & Lifestyle
- Personal Development & Academia
- Social Enterprise, Humanitarian & Philanthropy
- Science & Technology
The young Zambian achievers who will make it on our Top 30 Under 30 list,
- will be profiled in the Future of Zambia – Top 30 Under 30 Magazine
- will be awarded trophies and certificates
- will join our Future of Zambia – Top 30 Under 30 Community
Nominations close on 15th December 2020
If you know any Zambian game-changer under 30, whom you think has what it takes
to be on the 2021 list with a proven track-record – introduce them to The Dream Factory by submitting your nomination.
Click here to Submit Your Nomination.